Preparing our children for remote learning
In order to prepare all of our children from remote and home learning, we have planned lessons specifically designed to support them.
We have taught our children:
- what is meant by 'remote' and 'blended' learning
- how to stay safe whilst online including what is appropriate to post on SeeSaw journals
- which devices SeeSaw can be accessed on
- how to use a range of functions within SeeSaw so they are able to share their learning with teachers from home
- how to evaluate learning and respond to feedback left by teachers on SeeSaw
Teachers have built on and adapted the presentation below so we can ensure all of our children have received these vitally important messages.