Home Page
  • Bolden Terrace, Westhouses, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 5AF. Tel: 01773 832 518

14) Policies and other useful information

How do I make a complaint about the provision my child is receiving?


We endeavour to deliver an individualised program of provision for children within the school. However if you were to become unhappy with the provision your child was receiving the first person to speak to would be the school SENCo - who will try to resolve any concerns and work with parents to adapt or change provision given. If this was not resolved satisfactorily the Head teacher and SEN Governor would then listen to your concerns and together find an amicable resolution. If again t was not resolved to your satisfaction you may follow the schools complaints procedure.