Home Learning Week Commencing Monday 30th March:
For more detail, read the first document below, which outlines the tasks for this week in detail. please make sure the tasks from last week have also been completed.
This week, I have set you a range of tasks:
- English work - this will review some of the key grammatical features we have learnt so far this year. There are a few opportunities to apply this into some writing.
- Maths - this week, we will continue with our learning from before school was closed. There are videos (with tasks for each year group, which you can get from the links below or the website) to help on the following website: https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/
- Spelling- We are going to review spellings with the /or/ sound spelt ‘au’.
- Topic - complete another 20 points from the menu sent home last week.
- Continue to play at least 7 games on Times Tables Rock Stars - it is so important that you continue to develop you multiplication fact knowledge!
- Reading - continue regular reading and record in your record please.
If your child would like some additional tasks, please complete some of the CGP 10 minute test activities or the reading tasks, which were sent home before school closed.
Don't forget - if you need any help, send me an email via Purple Mash.