English Lesson and Task:
You will have been sent specific feedback on your legend through either SeeSaw or Teams. Spend time today acting on this, by editing and improving your work.
- Look at the feedback - what have you been asked to check or change?
- Check off your success steps. If you've missed any, use this time to get those features added in.
- Check spelling carefully - use a dictionary and correct.
- Check your punctuation - is it accurate? Have you used high level punctuation?
- Do you think you have enough detail? Add in any bits you think are missing.
- High level language - have you used show not tell? Have you carefully chosen words for effect?
If you finish this quickly, have a go at this Oak Academy lesson focusing on sentence types.
This term you have spent time exploring metre. Today will recap your learning and go a bit deeper into time signatures. To access this lesson, please follow the link below: